Registration is open from pre Montessori to class Xll and is open to all irrespective of class, creed and community. Every child who registers for admission to any class should have attained the minimum age as fixed by the directorate of education, Delhi.
- Admission is granted purely on merit basis. Registration does not guarantee admission.
- On the Basis of tests and personal interview the principal will select the students for admission. Those selected will be required to deposit the fee within two days, failing which, he seat will be treated as vacant to be filled in by any other candidate at Discretion of the principal..
- Name of the student once entered will not be changed unless an affidavit to this effect along with copies of advertisement given in any three leading newspaper of the country are submitted.
- Registration done in one any particular year is not transferable to any other year.
- Fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstances “Except Security Deposit”.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED IN BY SELECTED STUDENTS (ORIGINALS TO BE SHOWN FOR VERIFICATION)
- Recent passport size colour photograph of the child and of the parents, duly pasted on specified place marked on the admission form. Please carry 2 copies of the photographs.
- Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Ration Card / Election ID Card / Passport (Proof of Residence).
- Preference will be given to students residing within 8Kms radius.
- Students having their siblings studying in Mount Abu Public School.
Rules & Regulations
- The school management reserves the right to refuse admission to any without furnishing any reason.
- At the time of the registration of the pupil, parents are required to submit birth certificate from registrar of birth, for classes Nursery and Kinder Garden. Affidavits will not be accepted.
- Student will not be admitted to the primary classes without a Transfer certificate from previous school which he/she attended.
- Students are ordinarily admitted at the beginning of the academic term admission to standard (Ist to XII) will be considered only after the annual examination are over, subject to the availability of seats, prior registration will be done. Those who seek admission to the above mentioned classes will have to appear for the admission test and interview.