SCHEDULE FOR FEE PAYMENT
- 1st Quarter (April – June)
- 2nd Quarter (July – September)
- 3rd Quarter (October – December)
- 4th Quarter (January -March)
RULES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
- The fee is payable for 12 months irrespective of the date of submission.
- Payment should be made between the 1st and the 10th of the 1st month of each quarter.
- Late payment of the fee will result in a late fine. Dishonored Cheque will call for a fine of Rs. 200/- in addition to the late fine charged.
- Students will be allowed to answer their examination only after they have cleared their complete dues.
- Please obtain a receipt for any payment made to the school.
- Nonpayment of fee for more than one quarter of the year will lead to strike off the name of the student from the school Roll. Re-admission can be secured only with the approval of the Head of the School. Re-admission fee will be charged.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEES
Fees may be paid only through Cheque. Please write the name of the student, class, section, admission number at the back of the Cheque.