PRE- SCHOOL ADMISSION SESSION 2020 – 21
- Registration Form for Admission in General Category will be available from 29.11.2019 (Friday) to 27.12.2019 (Friday)
• The Online form can also be filled through
School Website www.montabuschool.net
Total No. of Seats
|Category||Pre School Seats||Pre Primary Seats|
|Total No. of Seats||40||40|
|EWS / Disadvantaged Group including Special needs||10||10|
|General (Open Seats)||30||30|
|Commencement of Admission process and availability of forms||29/11/2019 (Friday)|
|Last date of submission of application forms in schools||27/12/2019 (Friday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||10/01/2020 (Friday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||17/01/2020 (Friday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected children (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)||24/01/2020( Friday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||27/01/2020 to 03/02/2020|
|The date for displaying the second list of children ( If any) (including Waiting list) (along with marks allotted under points system)||12/02/2020 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||13/02/2020 to 19/02/2020|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||06/03/2020 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||16/03/2020 (Monday)|
|For Pre –School||Less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.|
|For Pre-Primary||Less than 05 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.|
|The age relaxation of upto 30 days may be granted at the level of Heads of Schools in the maximum as well as minimum age limit for classes
Pre School & Pre Primary as per DOE Circular.
Criteria for General Category Admission
|1.||Distance||0 – 6 km||85 points||85 Points|
|6 – 8 kms||80 points|
|8 kms & above||75 points|
|3.||Alumni/ Staff||5 Points|
- The form can be filled online & also be obtained from the reception at the payment of Rs.25/- as registration charges.
• Kindly ensure that you generate / Collect receipt & acknowledgement for the registration form & fee paid.
• Registration Form enclosed with the listed documents to be submitted at the reception within the stipulated dates.
• Incomplete registration form will be rejected.
List of Documents to be enclosed with the Registration Form
- Recent coloured passport size photograph of the Child, Mother and Father duly pasted on the form in the space provided.
• Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
• Self Attested Residence Proof and photo ID of the Parent(Voter Identity card/Ration Card /Aadhar Card/Passport/MTNL/Telephone/Water Bill)
• Self Attested copy of Aadhar Card of the child & his/her Parents.
• Domicile Certificate of the child or of his/her Parents.
• Self attested copy of I Card or latest Fee Receipt of MAPS Sibling/12th Class Marksheet in case of MAPS Alumni.
Instructions for filling up the Registration Form
- Parents should read the instruction carefully before filling in the Registration Form to avoid rejection
• In case of Offline Application ,the form should be filled by the parent in their own handwriting using Blue /Black Colour Pen. fill up the required information in Capital Letters.
• Parent should filled in each entry of the form and should write NA for those entries, which are not applicable. Kindly do not leave any entry blank.
• Incomplete form will not be accepted / entertained. No amendment in the entries in Registration Form will be acceptable.
• Please enclose the required Attested / Self Attested along with the Registration Form as per mentioned list. Tick enclosed document in the list and fill the number of total enclosed documents.
• Parents may attach extra sheet of paper as annexure (if required).
- Filling and submitting of the Registration Form does not confirm and guarantee candidate’s Admission to the school.
• Discrepancy in information in Registration Form & Documents provided at the time of Admission will lend of rejection of application for Admission.
• Kindly keep in touch with the school website www.mountabuschool.net regularly for the latest updates.
Category – EWS / Disadvantaged Group
- Kindly visit Directorate of Education www.edudel.nic.in for detailed information, instructions and ONLINE Registration