- Create a happy and loving environment at home for your child.
- Set reasonable expectations for your child.
- Appreciate your child more often to boost his/ her confidence.
- Give freedom and space to your child to take small decisions.
- Let your child fail, don’t be a shield. However, teach them how to handle upsetting situations.
- Be an example to instil values.
- Children do what they see.
- Your time is what really matters to your child.
- Listen to every detail of your tiny bunch of joy before they stop sharing their thought.